Established as one of the top estate agents in Mansfield for the past 8 years. We are currently searching for a Trainee Apprentice Sales Negotiator to join our busy estate agents in Mansfield, this is a fantastic career opportunity for someone who is interested in becoming an estate agent in the long term. We are looking for a person who wants to grow with the company and has a passion for working with people or in the customer service industry.
Job Title: Trainee Sales Negotiator
– To identify clients’ needs and match them to the right property.
– To advise clients about a price acceptable to the buyer and seller.
– To monitor sales and liaise with all interested parties; the Mortgage Brokers, Solicitors, Surveyors and other agents.
– 5 GCSE’s A*- C in Maths and English.
– Driving licence preferable but not essential.
– Customer Service experience is desired but not essential.
– Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
– Excellent communication skills
– Competent in ICT
-Knowledge of the Mansfield area is ideal
– Confident and outgoing manner
Working Hours: 37.5 hours (Must be available to work on Saturdays.)
Ideal Start Date: March 2016
Alongside your job role, you will be completing a Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service. The diploma will be completed as an apprenticeship which is a mix of work based assessments, e – learning modules and face to face lessons delivered monthly by your assessor. The training will be delivered by SR Education.
You will complete units of study that will cover the following themes:
• Communicating with customers
• Impression and image
• Understanding good customer service and expectations
• Delivery of reliable, effective customer service to develop relationships
• Handling problems, improving service levels
• Planning for personal development and improvement of customer service skills
• Employment rights and responsibilities
• Functional skills – Maths & English
If you are interested please contact Sally – email@example.com or call us on 01623 646240